Primarily a service for the novice RVers or even seasoned RVers with a new RV.
I will meet you at an agreed upon campground and demonstrate and help you set up your campsite and show you how to operate the RV systems.
We will cover:
RV positioning (pull through or back in sites)
- How do you back into the site?
- How do you communicate with your spotter?
- Locating the utilities and sewer
- Position of the fire ring if present
- Selecting a dry camping (boondocking site) and orientation of the RV
- How do I determine slide out and/or awning clearances?
- Proper wheel choking, methods and order
- Manual and auto leveling system operations
- How does the site selection and position affect leveling?
- When should you use wood or plastic blocking under leveling jacks?
Utility hook ups
- Dry camping with battery power only
- Solar considerations
- Generator use and limitations
- 50 amp or 30-amp service
- What systems can you operate on each type of service
- Surge protector use
– Water and sewer hook ups
- City water use
- Pressure regulator and filter use
- How do you fill the on board fresh water tank?
- How and when should you dump the gray and black tanks?
- Winterizing procedures
- Sanitizing procedures
- Wind considerations
- Rain considerations
- When should you retract it and under what conditions?
- Electric and gas operation
- Efficiency tips and tricks
- Electric operations
- Gas operation
Furnace/Fireplace operation and considerations
- Heat Pump
Most importantly: Partner communication during the setup process